1. These terms and conditions regulate use of the website noticias.juridicas.com, which the company Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. with a registered address at Carretera de la Vila 16, 08840 Viladecans, Barcelona, Spain, with tax ID (CIF) No. A-08884025, makes available to internet users. The following means are made available to users for any requests, questions and complaints they may have:
Carretera de la Vila 16, 08840 Viladecans, Barcelona
Tel.: (+34) 936 373 299
Fax: (+34) 936 582 826
2. The intellectual property rights of the website www.joquer.com, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and different elements it contains are owned by Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. to which the exclusive exercising of rights of exploitation of these in any manner corresponds in addition to, in particular, the rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform said elements.
3. These general terms and conditions regulate access and use of the website www.joquer.com (hereinafter, "the Website") that Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. freely makes available to its internet clients, notwithstanding the special terms and conditions of subscription or sale for certain contents on the Website.
4. The user is authorised to view, print and partially download the content of the Website only and exclusively under the following circumstances:
- These actions are compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- These actions are performed with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information the Website contains solely for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- None of the related contents on the Website are modified in any way.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the accompanying text or other images.
5. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. reserves the right to perform any modifications and updates to the information contained on the Website, its configuration and presentation, and the terms and conditions of access at any time and without the need for prior notice.
6. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors with access to the Website or its content, or that its content is always updated. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. will undertake all tasks necessary to correct errors, re-establish communication and update content as soon as it becomes aware of any errors, disconnections or lack of updates to content, provided that circumstances that make this impossible or difficult to execute do not exist.
7. Both unauthorised access to and use of the Website that may affect the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person undertaking said access and use. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may be derived from said access or use. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. will not be liable for the safety errors that may occur or the damage that may be caused to the user’s computing system (hardware or software), or the files or documents stored on said system, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the Website.
- Poor browser functioning.
- Use of old browser versions that have not been updated.
8. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. will not be liable for any of the contents linked from the Website, provided these are external to said Website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on these that may cause alterations to the computing system (hardware or software) or the user’s documents or files, and it will be exempt from any liability arising from any kind of damage caused to the user for this reason.
9. If any user, client or third party were to consider the content or services provided on www.joquer.com or linked pages illegal or harmful to goods or rights of the user, client or third party susceptible to compensation and, in particular, that consist of:
- Activities or contents liable to be considered criminal in accordance with Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public safety or national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of people and the principle of non-discrimination, and protection of health and childhood.
10. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. is the owner of the industrial property rights that refer to its products and services. With regards to the product citations, contents and services of third parties and collaborators, Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. acknowledges their owners and their corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, with their mere mention or appearance on the Website not implying the existence of rights or responsibilities of Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. over these, nor implying support, sponsorship or recommendation of these by Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. unless expressly stated otherwise.
11. Unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, its re-sale or damage to the intellectual or industrial property rights of Joquer Tapicerías, S.A. will give rise to the corresponding legally established liabilities.
12. The general terms and conditions expressed in this document will be governed by Spanish law. Joquer Tapicerías, S.A., visitors to this Website and any individual or company that uses or purchases any service provided on said Website, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, and notwithstanding the power laid down by law, submit to the courts of the city of Barcelona in order to resolve any issues that may arise from the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these terms and conditions, in addition to any disputes that may arise from their use.